I bet Diane has some gorgeous jewelry, but none may be as beautiful as what’s been coming out of her mouth recently. This 76-year-old former fashion designer has become a pro-aging advocate. Feel free to quote her (her wisdom needs to be shared).
Here are nine of her best quotes:
- “Aging is proof of living, not decay.”
- “Instead of the typical age question of ‘How old are you?’ The question that’s more appropriate is ‘How Long Have You Lived?’”
- “Aging releases us of the burden of the future. And allows us to be in the moment, to focus on what matters.”
- “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.”
- “My best friend is me, and I take good care of me.”
- “Beauty is perfect in its imperfections. So you just have to go with the imperfections.”
- “I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are.”
- “My face carries all my memories. Why would I erase them?”
- “I've always liked wrinkles. When I was a young girl, I used to make lines on my face with my nails because I loved Jeanne Moreau. I always wanted to be older; I always added years to my life. For the longest time, if people thought I was older, I would take it as a compliment.”
P.S. What are you doing for Thanksgiving week? This is such a glorious time of year to be in Baja and it’s a week when we offer our all-inclusive wellness vacation product, Re*fresh. 3 healthy meals each day. Evening alcohol. Meditation. Yoga. Mountain biking. Hiking. Light programming of MEA curriculum. In order to book, schedule a call with our team.