Happy Father’s Day! In an ocean of data and podcasts, there are often purely puddles of insight. And when it comes to Wisdom, there are precious few well-regarded podcasts to be found. Of course, there are exceptions, and one of the best is called “On Wisdom.”
Recently, I had the good fortune to be a guest on their show. Here are some of the key questions explored on the podcast:
- What is knowledge versus wisdom?
- Is it time to retire the “knowledge worker” and welcome the “wisdom worker?”
- How can we move multi-family housing into multi-generational housing?
- What’s the difference between a traditional elder and a modern elder?
- Why do search engines like Google only offer smart answers and not catalytic questions?
- Is it time for midlife to receive the same public policy and governmental support that adolescence and retirement received last century?
- What’s the difference between a personal growth retreat center and a midlife wisdom school?
Hope you enjoy it.